buy modafinil nzTa-Da! The new Mint® website is finally up & running. I thought this blog feature may appeal to more of you–especially the Mint® Friends who aren’t Facebook members. I know you’ve missed a few free freight sales and announcements and I sure don’t want to leave you out of the club.
Please take a moment to look around the new website! We’ve all put a lot of work into making your Mint® experience even better. Things you might or might not notice on the new site:
– A shipping calculator that doesn’t multiply everything by 2,509. That’s right. It’s accurate and it’s ready to go. You should test it! Many times. 😉
– The option to choose expedited shipping (Please don’t forget that real humans pack and process these orders. It still takes a day or so to process them, and we are closed every other Friday…if you need your order expedited, you might want to email us to make sure we can meet your deadline before you spend eleventy billion dollars on shipping. Which is non-refundable.).
– After your order has made its way down our sophisticated pipeline to our shipping department, you’ll have the ability to receive UPS tracking numbers immediately in your account. I know, welcome to 2001, Christi. But our old system was from 1985 and it was a miracle that it could even import orders from The Internets after 29 mouseclicks over here in the Treehouse.).
– The ability to make your reorders so easy you’ll want to place one every single day! I just know it!
– A much, much more organized product layout–this time you won’t have to solve a Rubik’s Cube to try to find items sorted by style, color, fabric or gifts by occasion. You can even search by keyword! I know, I know!
-A website with tiny robots inside that make things happen almost magically over here at Mint®.
– Suzi Homemaker’s blogs will now be mixed into this Mint Blog–which is FULL of helpful information that I am not qualified to address, like how to embroider the pocket on the nap roll, what type of backing to use on a Gumdrop Lunchbox, and how to sew right through your own finger and survive to talk about it. Pictures included.
– My own input regarding information like which fonts we used on our Market samples, colors of threads we like on things, places to eat during Market (have you seen me lately? Food is obviously pretty important) and what wine to pair with your internet time in the evenings (5:01 p.m.).
– Jack’s Pick, which has nothing to do with the picking of noses or other places (which one might expect when asking for input from an 11-year-old), also will be a new feature. He’s always been helpful during the design process; now he’ll choose items that he likes and tell us about it. Most of you have known about Jack since he was a toddler, so you’re familiar with this Jack stuff. He’s my first baby, Mint® is my second. Gordon (above) is my third baby!
– You can now do things with our Mint® website that I’ve always dreamed of: print your order history, save your credit card for that late-night/wined-up easy internet purchase, see the new items all together, see actual product pictures printed on your sales order for easier receiving, and I can’t remember what else, but I know you’ll like it.
– Instead of standing around, shoveling amazingbuy modafinil with bitcoin mini cupcakes into my mouth, I will actually be able to pull up your order history, my inventory, search zip codes for you…I might be helpful when I see you in the Mint showrooms for once. How refreshing!
I hope you’ll still want to read my emails for free freight and sales, Market dates, product information and updates. If you don’t currently receive these monthly emails, please email us at buy modafinil canada reddit
and request to be put on the list. There are some things I can’t write in public places (sale prices, etc) so I think you’ll want to receive them.
Thanks for taking a minute to look through the new site & the blog! I’m very curious to know what you think about the changes. Don’t forget to email me with any concerns or suggestions to improve it. Remember to use all caps if you’re screaming.
P.S. Are you still awake? I promise not to write such lengthy blogs from now on…this is just so exciting!